Cane and Grain
In the heart of the Northern Quarter, this project serves up three different bars in one venue. The ground floor uses reclaimed materials, reused in alternative ways to create a retro space with key features such as a tiled wall using old skateboards. The middle floor is styled as a saloon, with dark wood panelling and copper covered tables in chesterfield booths. The top floor is a sister venue to The Liars Club, built by Clarke Gough and decorated by Cheeky Tiki.
The scope of work included:-
- Full electric rewire
- All new plumbing
- 3 new bars and back bars
- Fit a mezzanine floor
- Oak parquet flooring to the middle floor
- New toilets
- Feature walls, skateboard walls tiles, beer crates to form secret doors
- New one off timber shop front
- Partition walls and plastering
- New ceilings
- All sheet flooring behind bars etc.
- Timber panelling to the middle floor
- New exterior windows